Answered By: Anne Deutsch Last Updated: Jan 06, 2016 Views: 39
The catalog is where you can search for physical (and some electronic) items in the library, including books. From the Sojourner Truth Library (STL) Website Home Page
- First click on the catalogs tab.
- If you know the author’s full name select Author (lastname,firstname) in the Search type box.
- If you know the title of your book select Title Begins With in the Search type box.
- Type the author’s last and first name in the search box or just the author’s last name if that is all you know or the title of your book.
- Click Go
Review the results and when you find the book that you want
- Check the copies owned/out column to determine if it is available
- Then record the call number so you can locate the book in the library