Answered By: Matthew Laudicina Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016 Views: 33
Answered By: Matthew Laudicina
Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016 Views: 33
Yes, under the following conditions:
- SUNY ID card is required for borrowing. The Checkout Desk will provide a permission card for College Auxiliary Services to issue a card. Faculty Family member must pay for the ID card.
- Faculty Family member should be at least 14 years old and a member of the Faculty member's household.
- Book loan periods will be four weeks, only one renewal allowed.
- Faculty family borrower will be responsible for payment for overdue fines(@ 25¢ a day per book), lost or damaged books (cost of book plus $15 processing fee).
- Faculty Family members with delinquent accounts will be suspended from borrowing. The faculty member will be notified if payment is owed for lost or damaged books.