Answered By: Matthew Laudicina Last Updated: Oct 06, 2016 Views: 148
Yes, under the following conditions:
- SUNY ID card is required for borrowing. The Checkout Desk will provide a permission card for College Auxiliary Services to issue a card. Faculty Family member must pay for the ID card.
- Faculty Family member should be at least 14 years old and a member of the Faculty member's household.
- Book loan periods will be four weeks, only one renewal allowed.
- Faculty family borrower will be responsible for payment for overdue fines(@ 25¢ a day per book), lost or damaged books (cost of book plus $15 processing fee).
- Faculty Family members with delinquent accounts will be suspended from borrowing. The faculty member will be notified if payment is owed for lost or damaged books.
Browse Our Answers
During Research Help Desk Hours
Average response time: 15-20 min